Events / Community
Throughout the year we offer special topic seminars and training camps. Most of these are open to the public. We also have a strong community of fun individuals who enjoy hikes, picnics, art shows, and of course getting coffee and going out to eat!! Below you will find any upcoming events and if you want to see what we've done in the past just scroll down a little further.
Women's Self-defense Seminar - New Beginnings Moravian Church
On November 3rd Treadstone DT is pleased to be offering a women's self-defense seminar at the New Beginnings Moravian Church in Huntersville NC.
Krav Maga Picnic - Oct 28th
We are having a picnic at Freedom Park (Charlotte) on Oct 28th from 12-2. Treadstone DT is providing the main course, if you would like to bring a side, dessert, or drinks to share that would be great. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
FMT Pistol Weekend - Nov 11-12th
Foundations 1 (Nov 11th noon-5): For the new shooter or anyone wanting to brush up on the basics of Pistol operation and marksmanship. *Class size limit 8 students
FMT 1 (Nov 12th 8am-5pm): For those who have some experience with firearms and are wanting to start learning how to use them in defensive scenarios. This course covers (among other things) the draw, moving, stopping, turning, kneeling, the common malfunctions, multiple threats, and an intro into combat mindset and tactics. *Class size limit 12 students
For more info or to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Women's Self-defense Seminar (Undisclosed Location): July 2017
- Knife Defense workshop (Colonial Reserve) : July 2017
- Private women's self-defense seminar : June 2017
- Dinner at Seoul Food : May 2017
- Knife seminar - Charlotte : May 2017
- Self-Defense workshop - Charlotte : April 2017
- Women's Self-defense seminar - Damascus Ohio : Nov 2016
- Men's Krav Maga Workshop - Damascus Ohio : Nov 2016